Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Have Not Abandoned This Blog

I promise.

Updates will just be slow for a while as I adjust to compensate for this new job. Not to mention that my brain is busy learning a great deal of new stuff and has no time or energy left to think up new ways to argue against theism.

If I was a normal person, this is the point where I'd take the "Who cares?" perspective on the whole question.

Whether fortunately or unfortunately, I am too stubborn for that.

I'll be back. So help me God.

2 comments:

Q said...

I think you would like this website:

http://whatstheharm.net/

GWD said...

I do, indeed, like that site. In fact, you'll notice I already have it linked over on the left side of the blog just underneath "Skeptic's Dictionary". But thanks for the heads up anyhow.